100% varen sistem plačila
Plačati v evrih
Prodali več kot 3,5 milijon vstopnic
1. Keukenhof w. skip the lineem Keukenhof w. skip the line, sat, 21 mar 2020 - sun, 10 may 2020
Od 22,90 €
2. Flowerfields & Keukenhofem Flowerfields & Keukenhof , sat, 21 mar 2020 - sun, 10 may 2020
Od 60,80 €
3. 3 Hour Bike Tourem 3 Hour Bike Tour , th, 19 mar 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
Od 30,40 €
4. Amsterdam Walking Tourem Amsterdam Walking Tour , sat, 22 feb 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
Od 23,20 €
5. Full day trip to Brusselsem Full day trip to Antwerp and Brussels , fri, 21 feb 2020 - th, 15 oct 2020
Od 87,60 €
6. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum & Canal Cruiseem Van Gogh Museum, fri, 21 feb 2020 - tue, 14 apr 2020
Od 38,70 €
7. Van Gogh Museumem Van Gogh Museum, fri, 21 feb 2020 - sun, 19 apr 2020
Od 20,50 €
8. Rijksmuseum w. skip the lineem Rijksmuseum w. skip the line , fri, 21 feb 2020 - sat, 29 feb 2020
Od 21,00 €
9. Charm of Hollandem Charm of Holland , th, 20 feb 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
Od 122,60 €
10. Candlelight Cruiseem Candlelight Cruise, th, 20 feb 2020 - mon, 2 nov 2020
Od 43,60 €
This full-day excursion offers you an exciting day filled with Holland’s must sees. From history and politics, to architecture and scenery, this Grand Holland tour has it all!
- Guided tour through Rotterdam
- Get a great view over Rotterdam from the Euromast Tower
- Visit the Blue Pottery Factory in Delft
- Guided tour through the Hague, incl. the Houses of Parliament and the Peace Palace
- See the highlights of Hollands at the miniature town of Madurodam
Your tour starts with a scenic bus ride to Rotterdam, a city that is renowned for its architecture. As we drive through the city, you'll get the chance to enjoy lovely views of the River Maas, the old port, the famous yellow cube houses and many other unique buildings. Once in Rotterdam, we head to the 185 meter high Euromast Tower where you can see the city from above.
Next stop on our tour is the historic city Delft where you visit a Delft Blue Pottery Factory, which makes the exquisite blue and white pottery that became famous in the Netherlands in the 17th century.
Then we continue on to the Hague, the seat of the Dutch government. Here you'll see where King Willem Alexander works, the Noordeinde Palace. Your tour guide will point out important buildings such as the House of Parliament and the Peace Palace and explain the history and political system of Holland.
The last stop on our tour is the miniature town of Madurodam. This marvellous park showcases small-scale, model replicas of special buildings and attractions in the Netherlands including famous castles, the National Museum, Schiphol Airport, a railway network and even miniature residents and their homes.
The tour is available in English, German and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Lindbergh office. Please show up 30 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 8.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children from age 0-3 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.