100% varen sistem plačila
Plačati v evrih
Prodali več kot 3,5 milijon vstopnic
1. Florence Bike Tourem Florence Bike Tour, mon, 17 feb 2020 - mon, 30 mar 2020
Od 36,10 €
2. Florence Wine Tastingem Florence Wine Tasting, wed, 19 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 41,20 €
3. Brunelleschi's Dome - Skip the lineem Brunelleschi's Dome - Skip the line , wed, 19 feb 2020 - mon, 30 mar 2020
Od 77,30 €
4. Florence Segway Tourem Florence Segway Tour, tue, 18 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 77,30 €
5. Florence Duomo: Express Guided Tourem , mon, 17 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 19,60 €
6. Florence Segway Night Tourem Florence Segway Night Tour, tue, 18 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 67,00 €
7. Uffizi Gallery: Priority Entranceem Uffizi Gallery, tue, 18 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 23,70 €
8. Accademia Gallery: Priority Entranceem Accademia Gallery, tue, 18 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 23,70 €
9. Fiorentina vs Bresciaem Stadio Artemio Franchi, sun, 8 mar 2020
Od 41,20 €
10. Fiorentina vs Sassuoloem Stadio Artemio Franchi, fri, 20 mar 2020
Od 46,40 €
Florence Hop-On Hop-Off
Discover incredible Florence from the top of the Hop-On Hop-Off buses! Sightseeing has never been so easy!
- Explore Florence at your own pace
- Hop on and off as you like
- Choose between 24, 48 or 72-hour tickets
- Use the three different bus lines
- See all of the major highlights in Florence
- Enjoy the audio guide onboard
- Download the free Florence Sightseeing Experience app
Explore Florence from a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Onboard the Hop-On Hop-Off bus, you'll find an interesting audio guide which will provide you with information about everything you see from the bus.
CitySightseeing offers 3 different bus lines, so you can get to most of the places of interest of the city - from Piazzale Michelangelo to Ponte Vecchio to the beautiful Fiesole.
Onboard you will find interesting commentaries which will provide you with information about everything around you: you will listen not only to the history of its elegant palaces, buildings, and monuments but also to legends, historical events, popular sayings, gastronomic curiosities and much more.
You can hop on or off at the indicated stops as many times as you want and get closer to the places you want to see!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
How does it work?
Just bring your e-ticket to the first bus you want to take and hop on!
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets are valid for either 24, 48 or 72 hours. You can redeem your ticket up to 5 days after the tour date you have chosen.
Where do the bus depart from?
Line A, B and C depart from Piazza della Stazione. Line C also departs from Piazzale Montelungo.
How long are the tours?
Line A lasts 60 minutes and line B and C lasts 120 minutes.
How often do the buses run?
Line A run every 15-30 minutes depending on the season. Line B and C run every hour.
How many stops are there?
Line A has 18 stops, line B and C has 24 stops each.
Are there children's tickets available?
Children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.