100% varen sistem plačila
Plačati v evrih
Prodali več kot 3,5 milijon vstopnic
1. Dublin Hop-On Hop-Offem Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off , sun, 15 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 13,50 €
2. Tour to Giant’s Causewayem Tour to Giant’s Causeway , sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 13 dec 2020
Od 58,10 €
3. Coastal Tour to Malahide Castleem Coastal Tour to Malahide Castle, sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 13 dec 2020
Od 32,00 €
4. Tour to Cliffs of Moherem Tour to Cliffs of Moher , sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 13 dec 2020
Od 56,90 €
5. Wicklow Mountains Tourem Wicklow Mountains Tour, sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 13 dec 2020
Od 39,10 €
6. Newgrange & Hill of Tara Tourem Newgrange & Hill of Tara Tour, sat, 7 mar 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 45,10 €
Tour to Powerscourt & Glendalough
Jump on the shuttle bus to Wicklow and the beautiful garden of Ireland with our Glendalough and Powerscourt Bus Tour. It's easy and convenient and lets you explore Wicklow at your own pace.Highlights:
- Take the shuttle bus from Dublin to Wicklow
- Visit the Powerscourt House and beautiful gardens
- See the Glendalough Monastery
- Get the chance to take photos at Glendalough lakes
- Explore Glendalough & Powerscourt on your own
Explore Glendalough & the Powerscourt House
Discover the natural beauty of Glendalough, an amazing glacial valley in County Wicklow and home to one of Ireland's most important early monastic settlements.
The shuttle bus also takes you to Powerscourt House, which has one of the world’s great gardens. Admire the stunning Powerscourt estate and gardens which rival Versailles in its beauty and setting.
The bus departs from Dublin city center and heads to Wicklow, where you are free to explore the Powerscourt House and gardens & Glendalough Monastery at your own pace.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the CitySigthseeing office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please show up 15 minutes before.
Where does the tour end?
After your tour, you'll get dropped off at the CitySightseeing office, where your tour started.
How long does the tour last?
The tour is approx. 8 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-17. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Are there senior tickets?
Yes, senior tickets are available for seniors from age 65 and over.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and bring a coat with you.