100% varen sistem plačila
Plačati v evrih
Prodali več kot 3,5 milijon vstopnic
1. Moulin Rougeem Moulin Rouge, wed, 22 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 94,90 €
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, tue, 21 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
Od 61,20 €
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourem , tue, 21 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
Od 51,90 €
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineem Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 23,30 €
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineem Arc De Triomphe, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 15,60 €
6. Lido de Parisem Lido de Paris, wed, 22 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
Od 87,60 €
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, tue, 21 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
Od 44,90 €
8. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineem Musée d'Orsay, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
Od 19,00 €
9. Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 dayem Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line & gardens, tue, 21 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 19,60 €
10. Crazy Horseem Crazy Horse, th, 23 jan 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
Od 110,30 €
Orsay Museum: Skip the line
Skip the line to the Musée d'Orsay with prebooked tickets! The museum is world-renowned for its massive collection of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings and other incredible pieces of art.
- Avoid the line at the Orsay Museum
- Book your tickets from home and skip the line
- Admire the impressive art collection
- Take a break in the Café de l'Ours or Café Campana
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
- Rent an audio guide and learn more (€5)
What can I expect?
Experience the Musée d'Orsay
Visit the Musée d'Orsay, located on the left bank of the Seine at your own leisure. The famous museum is housed in a former train station and is worth a visit becuase of its unique décor alone.
The Musée d'Orsay further holds the world's largest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings. You will also find other forms of art, such as sculpture, architecture and photographs. Since 2011, the museum has also housed nearly 6562 ft² worth of decorative arts.
If you need to take a break during your visit, the museum offers several areas inside perfect for a break, e.g. the Café de l'Ours with its a picnic atmosphere or Café Campana's with its contemporary design and sumptuous décor, which has afforded it a historical monument classification.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Orsay Museum.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Orsay Museum are valid a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
What languages are the audio guide available in?
French, German, English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Russian.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge